For over 30 years, A Step Ahead Preschool has given children a safe, nurturing and learning environment; full of creative, learning and play opportunities. With the curriculum designed by Director and Head Teacher, Lynn LaRocca, who has her Bachelor of Arts and Masters of Science in Education, your child will be reading and performing math skills by the time they are ready for kindergarten.
We offer a morning program, an afternoon program or full day. In addition, morning and after school care is available to accommodate you & your child’s schedule. We accept students 2 ½ through 5 years of age.
Call us at 732-227-4304 or contact us via email.
Hours of Operation: Academic program from 9 AM to 3 PM
What makes A Step Ahead so unique?
- Lynn, our director and head teacher individualizes each child’s program on a daily basis.
- Small Class Size – 10:1 Student Teacher Ratio
- Nurturing Environment
- Phonetic approach to reading
- Confidence & Skill Building
- We encourage parent participation
- Many opportunities for socialization and free play
- Many special guests throughout the year… The police dept, the fire dept, the dentist, Santa Claus and many more!
- We celebrate all holidays, including Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Student birthdays and more throughout the year!
Note! We are not a Day Care Center. But, if you need extended care we can accomodate you. We offer early morning care from 7AM to 9AM or after school care from 3 PM to 6PM