For over 30 years, A Step Ahead Preschool has provided children a safe and nurturing environment.
Our classrooms contain many hands on learning materials that create nonstop opportunities for creativity, discovery, social interaction and fun!
We offer a ½ day morning program, ½ day afternoon program and a full day program. In addition morning care (7am – 9am) and after care (3pm – 6pm) is available to accommodate your busy schedule.
We accept students from 18 months to 6 years of age.
Call us at 732-946-3441 or Contact Us via email.
Why A Step Ahead Preschool?
At A Step Ahead, or preschool program goal is produce happy, self-assured learners who are ready to take the next big step in their educational journey. Every day we provide a one on one teaching environment custom tailored to each child.
We provide small class sizes so each child is given the individual attention he or she needs to reach their full potential.
A Typical Day at A Step Ahead Preschool
At A Step Ahead Preschool every child participates in the following activities:
- Motor skill development
- One on One time developing math and reading skills
- Circle Time – Music, Stories, Calendar, Pledge of Allegiance etc.
- Arts & Crafts
- Free play / Socialization
- Snack time / Lunch
- Outdoor Playtime
- Fine motor and physical activities
What makes A Step Ahead so unique?
- Our teaching staff individualizes each child’s program on a daily basis
- Small class sizes
- Montessori & traditional infused curriculum
- Nuturing Environment
- Phonetic approach to reading
- Confidence & Skill building
- We encourage parent participation
- Many opportunities for socialization
- Many special guests throughout the year. I.e. Police Dept, Fire Dept, the Dentist, Santa Clause etc.
Hours of Operation
- Academic Program (9am – 3pm)
- Before Care (7am – 9am)
- After Care (3pm – 6pm)